Monday, December 10, 2012

Facebook was Down?

I missed it! Facebook was down!
I stumbled across this report from Huffington Post over four hours later.
Facebook Goes Down.
I thought...Perhaps I'm not really connected all that much. Should I feel bad? Am I just too far out of it?
Then I realized...Maybe not.
I was working on a quarterly report for South Church. I was under a deadline. And earlier, when Gmail was down, I was working on my job search...sharpening up my resume and crafting a cover letter.
There's something positive about not being totally consumed by social media.
I'm not celebrating. If the Internet had gone down, I would not have been able to complete the quarterly report, worked on my job search. looked at articles on-line or written this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment