Saturday, December 30, 2023

It's all been lies!


 

It doesn't matter what you say as long as you win!

The Big Lie, it turns out, is a lie. Not a passionate if irrational fixation. (Though it is not very reassuring that Trump’s only defense is, quite literally, an insanity defense.) June 14, 2022 (Brennan Center)


What mental illness is associated with lying?


What mental illness causes pathological lying? Pathological liar signs can be symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder, antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, and Munchausen syndrome by proxy. Nov 14, 2022 (Newport Institute)

You Say, Don't Believe Your Eyes!


… Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies. Phil Collins


What Can We Do?

Stay informed. Speak out. Hold power to account. Listen, but hold firm to the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment