Thursday, December 1, 2022

Don't Give Up


 I found this quite by mistake. I was searching for answers on why people give. As with most of us, I've given up and regretted it later. The saving grace, I've learned from my mistakes.

A primary reason for quiting?  Not realizing how gifted we really are. 

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up on Your Goals
  • It's Been Done Before. Whatever your goal may be, you've surely seen plenty of examples of others achieving it. ...
  • It's Not a Race. ...
  • Setbacks Are Lessons. ...
  • You're Tougher Than You Think. ...
  • Failure Does Not Exist.
Aug 19, 2022
https://firsthand.co › career-readiness

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up on Your Goals - Firsthand

So...why do most people give? It's because they were asked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment