Monday, June 24, 2019

#Transitioning - A Fool's Confession


Signs  - It's Not Going Well


You always excluded me from certain things, keeping me at arms length. Maybe I wanted more than you were willing to give. I should have seen it. I should have known what was going to happen.

You did what was best for you. In the end, it wasn't all you. I hurt myself.

I learned a lot about myself and about balance in relationships. I became aware of a self destructive pattern. I changed my expectations, and in so doing, started to view myself positively. I'm glad for that, and how it helped me grow and mature. 

In a strange way,you helped me grow. I became me.

A Fool no More


healthy relationship is when two people develop a connection based on:
  • Mutual respect.
  • Trust.
  • Honesty.
  • Support.
  • Fairness/equality.
  • Separate identities.
  • Good communication.
  • A sense of playfulness/fondness.



No comments:

Post a Comment